Sunday, November 30, 2014

All In Knots

I've finished up my outline and, because I have an incredibly Type-A personality, it's pretty in depth. I've basically written a brief synopsis of what is going to happen in each chapter and whose point of view it is going to come from. The entire book is plotted out and now it is time to jump back into the actual writing again. Tomorrow I begin writing the first chapter.

To tell you the truth, I'm a little hesitant and slightly nervous about it. It's been a while since I was just doing that type of writing and I feel a little out of practice. Plus, it's just that feeling that I get when I have any type of big new project. I'm hesitant to start it, but once I get going I can usually get into a rhythm and all those feelings of hesitancy fade.

But right now I haven't started it yet and my stomach is in knots.